Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Thursday, April 28, 2011


Time goes by a lot slower when u miss th one u love. And it hurt! I miss my dad so freaking much. I just couldn’t believe that i lose my dad at th age of 21. It’s pretty hard when u lose a loved one so suddenly. Year by year i still grieve but it’s less painful than it was previously. How on earth i can 4get him, evn though sometimes i just wish i could. But i just can’t! It’s darn true that u’ll never know what u hve until u lose it & once u lose it u can never get it back! *sigh* My life felt like it was completely upside down. I wasn’t so sure how i was going to make it through all of this without him. I knew that i couldn’t just seclude myself & cry, evn though i really wanted to. I had to move 4ward & gather th strength needed to survive. But it wasn’t easy & i still hve my moments of bursting into tears & sadness. It has been such a struggle though!

Lord, i miss him so much :(




No comments:

Post a Comment