Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Sunday, April 24, 2011

BIRTHDAY WISH 4 MY BESTIE RAZZIAH KHAN



On ur birthday lots of ppl are thinking of u. I just wanted to let u know that i’m one of them. Happy birthday chikaro! Now u’re one year older. I just want u to know that i still care for u th same! In this entire world, whr everything seems uncertain only one thing is definite, u’ll always be my BFF beyond words, beyond time & beyond distance. With u even th bad times are good! Thanks for being such an awesome friend.
I hope ur birthday is as happy as u’ve made me & others. I’m wishing u all th great things in life & i hope this day will bring u an extra share of all that makes u happiest. Ur best years are still ahead of u. So all th best in th year to come. May ur days be filled with sunshine & beautiful colors. HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again RAZZIAH HAROON!

No comments:

Post a Comment