Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 Weeks Left!


It's been 3months! OMG, i can't believe it! I can't even imagine how i survived living in a place which i've never thought i would stay at! I was like "for real!?" But yeah, i am! I've been tru so much within these 3months. And for God's sake, i don't like KB! I've tried my best to make myself comfortable, but i can't! Maybe it's because of th ppl itself & their culture makes me feel so annoyed. Another 2weeks to go then am DONE!

Time pls fly fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment