Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Sunday, April 24, 2011

AS SIMPLE AS THE SUN SHINES ON A TREE


I wish life could be as simple as th way th sun shines on a tree. But, life ain't that easy to be expected & interpret it. Most of th times, we're left puzzled with th sequence of events that happened in our lives. And yeah, th only ways to see what lies in th future is to create it urself.

~sigh~ Why is evry thing seems so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment