Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

YESTERDAY WAS ALL I GET..

If ever i knew that yesterday was the last time for me to have u around & to see u alive, i would probably video tape each actions & words. So that i could play them back day after day. I would say sorry for every single thing, especially the day i reviled u. I swear to god that i don't meant it! I was just a little mad after all. I would appreciate u even more & say i love u everyday, instead of assuming u would know i do.

But, i was wrong! Cuz yesterday was all i get! I'm sorry cuz i wasn't there, around u at ur very last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment