Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Saturday, July 17, 2010

PISSED-OFF!!!!

Yes, i'm PISSED-OFF, everything and most ppl seems SO annoying to me man! Be in my shoes peeps, i'm sure ya'll gonna get annoyed like how i used to be.. **** man, i hate it! There is nothing SO annoying as to have this kind of feeling.

I was like, HEY, pls lah stop being so damn annoying just for one second now would u?

No comments:

Post a Comment