Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ughh.. *ImInDilemma*

Im in a situation which a difficult choice has to be made between equally undesirable alternatives. Ughh.. This is bad! Life is always like this la, where things don't always go as planned. Hence, i can't even think anything right now. And that really pissed me off! Oh Almighty, please help me. I begged U! Make things go well please... PLEASE... Amin Ya Rabb.

No comments:

Post a Comment