Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Partner In Crime


She's my best friend, my partner in crime to be exact!! hehe.. I had the most fabulous moments with her. We shared so much. Really! She has a big open heart which makes everybody loves her. We loves gossiping, outing, lepak-ing, eating, shopping and flirting (Limban i still remember our so-called-mission-impossible!!).. haha..

I missed her.. Though we're apart from each other, still we're so close at heart. I love u Limban!! Ngahaha.. She's in UPSI now doing hers DPLI. So, I would like to wish her all the best & God Bless u Limban!!

No comments:

Post a Comment