Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Sunday, July 3, 2011

WHY??

WHY la, why? why? it's not that im not trying, yet it has been such a struggle. I've tried my F****** best to accept what comes to me, totally & completely so that i could appreciate it & learn from it to bring out the best side of me. But, F*** i still had those negativity in me. How on earth i wish that some day i could love this place just like KK, but it seems like, huhh it will NEVER be! God, im such a bad person, ain't me? I have so much wrong with me, uh? Forgive me dear Allah SWT. I just can't help myself anymore. Im so sick of it already :(


No comments:

Post a Comment