Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dammit!

Everything went so well today. I was so excited for "karnival bakat prasekolah", but unfortunately my mood turns into *%&$*%$$#@#.. Arrgghhh.. $***! That stupid moron judges should go die! I officially HATE that stupid judges now! Im being totally serious when i say this, "U CAN GO & F*** YOUR BLOODY-BRAIN B****!" I had a great student who should wins the competition just now. Indeed, she's the only student who can read ENGLISH perfectly with good grammar & pronounciation . But F*** Y** judges u made a big mistake in judging. How come my brilliant student got third place only?! Instead, u blamed us without looking at your own fault. Admit it lah B**** that is your fault. CARELESS JUDGES (die die die..)! U're not more than just a moron judge with bloody-f******-silly brain. For this u should die! ASSHOLE!

OK, yeah im so emo now. But dammit, who care?! Still, that ASSHOLES should go DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment