Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Sunday, March 6, 2011

me HeaRTs me MoM mucho!

i was so thirsty just now. so i go downstairs to take some drinks. and yeah my mom is still awake, watching tv. so i joined her but just for a while then im back to my room after taking my drinks. hell, i don't have any idea why i suddenly feel so EMO now! when im with my mom just now, i felt so....ok i don't know how to express the feeling. *failed*

i was looking at her and realize that she's getting older yet i still don't spend more times with her. i've been a real bad daughter uh?! ~sigh~ im so sorry mom! and i meant it.. thr's no way i can really thank u mom for all u did for me nevertheless i must make it a habit to keep reminding myself of th various sacrifices u made while raising me.

u're th sweetest gift from God to me. forgive me and i swear to God im gonna be a good daughter of urs..

No comments:

Post a Comment