Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Friday, August 28, 2009

PISSED OFF!!

What a boring day!!


Can ya’ll just imagine being around with a person who had stabbed u in the back with an sharp knife and twisted it a few times? Well, it was kind of painful, actually. Plus, it was a huge betrayal and it was darn fuckin’ awful, though!


Imagine if u already knew that person for not only few days but YEARS and she/he started to betray u, does it make sense to u? If it happens to u, will u going to speak to her/him again? Can u just imagine ever feelin’ comfortable being casual with someone after all that time of being so close, then she/he betrayed u?


It happened, seriously! Am one of the victims. Lols! I keep on thinking about it on and on, wonderin’ why it happened to me. Tell ya’ll what, I often imagined myself literally wringin’ that bloody moron sluttish’s neck and kick the ass. It was so irritatin’ and annoyin’ to befriend with this kind of person. If ever I could turn back the time and choose to not befriend with that sluttish, I swear I will!


But, hell! It was kind of WEIRDO, cause in actuality I had a respectful relationship with that sluttish, though, she has betrayed and back-stabbed me. Weird, uh? But, it’s ok then, I do believe in karma and it goes around. U’LL GET YOURS SOON MY DEAR BLOODY UGLY MORON SLUTTISH!!


Ok enough !! Lols!!

No comments:

Post a Comment