Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I Wish U Were Here :(

I've grown up well. Very well indeed! I ate every foods that i love. I've learned that life is full of disappointments, whr ppl u trust th most will sooner or later let u down. I've learned that words can be deceiving but yeah, th truth always lies in a person's eyes. I've learned that everything can change in th blink of an eye and tears often come w/out invitation. I've through th ups and downs w/out any regrets. I work really hard to make sure i got everything that i want (u used to fulfill everything that i want back then). I got my own money now and most importantly i live my life pretty well (u shall proud of me, don't u?). I learned a lot about life since th day u left (i missed u everyday, u know right?). I learned to stand on my own feet instead of hoping for any helps from other ppl (u know right, im that type?). It wasn't easy at first, but now im getting used to it (im that strong!). I've learned well from every step i took. Really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment