Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

week 6 of practicum!

i've been through so much, for goods & for bads. For god sake, it's not that easy to become a good teacher for as young as 5 years old kid! u'll seriously need to be well prepared to deal with them. if not, u'll die! huhu..

Th kids were cutie! me HEART them so much.. they made my day in KB, at a same time they do drives me crazy! owh well, that's th nature of a kid tho! im still in th process of learning to be a good teacher. hopefully everything went very well as planned!

and yeah im wayyy matured nowadays! hoho..

No comments:

Post a Comment