Let Your Heart Guid You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

Let Your Heart Guide You. It Whispers, So Listen Carefully..

I think being me is one of th greatest bleassings from God. I don't have to try harder to get along with ppl around me, just be myself things would be easier tho. And I'll do my best with th time that i have in life. Never regrets th past, life's too short for me to be stuck in th past whr I can't change anything..

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

IT’S A NEW DAY BUT IT ALL FEELS OLD TO ME

Another boring day! OMG.. OMG.. I seriously can’t stand it. Im so restless and I don’t even know what to do right now. Like somehow it felt like u’ve been bulldozed in ur sleep ok!! I can feel like a part of me is gone and my brain is bursting out of my head la.. Sigh..

The boredom is KILLING me!! Arghhh..

Yes, life was pathetic if u got nothing to do. It felt so darn sick to death man! Try to be in my shoes then only u’ll know how it felt exactly. Apparently it will drives u crazy ok. Haha.. But, am not crazy yet.. soon, maybe! But, only if I couldn’t stop myself from complaining this and that all the time la ok. Wakaka..

OMG, I better stop being non sense la ok.. or else I should seriously consider seeking professional counseling! And for real that’s wasn’t my lifelong dream after all.. Lol!!

Gotta go! Byee..

XoXo *muahhh*

No comments:

Post a Comment